1. mindline.sg is made available to you by MOH OFFICE FOR HEALTHCARE TRANSFORMATION PTE LTD (“MOHT”).
2. You are not required to provide, and the mindline.sg web app does not collect, any data that may identify you. While you have the option to enter user information (e.g., nickname, age group, mood, and topics of interest), you are instructed to refrain from providing any information that could identify you. The user information you enter may be used and stored in your device to ensure uninterrupted sessions. The data we collect are limited to statistical data only to ascertain how anonymous users respond to the web app, including analytics usage relating to links to third-party websites, materials, and services. Leading digits of IP addresses also get collected to detect potential click fraud from advertisers and to protect all users against malicious usage.
3. On your first visit, a random number is generated and stored locally on your browser's encrypted cache. This allows mindline.sg to know of your previous visits, along with the site preferences you have entered (e.g., nickname, age group, etc.).
4. To ensure your privacy, you have the option to take any of these additional measures:
- browse in incognito mode. All browser’s cache and cookies will be cleared upon browser window closing and all your previous visits or any site preferences will be deleted.
- use VPN access gateway to mask your device IP address. Do note that this may result in limited access to some of the resources.
Please note that the above 2 actions may prevent you from taking full advantage of our services and offerings.
5. The site may also log additional information from your usage such as internet browser type and device type, etc.
6. To perform our functions, MOHT and our affiliates may, to the extent permitted by law, collect and retain statistical data to effectively deliver services to the public and to facilitate seamless communications across the healthcare sector. For your information, MOHT's business operations include research and services enhancements, security and risks management, legal and regulatory compliance, corporate governance, management of marketing campaigns management, etc.
7. Statistical data collected may be shared with the Ministry of Health, regulatory authorities for healthcare professionals, statutory bodies, and public agencies for the purpose of complying with applicable policies, directives, and other requirements. Summary and aggregated data may also be submitted for publication in scientific journals.
8. MOHT works with partners and service providers with whom some statistical data collected may be shared. This is to facilitate data processing requirements for MOHT and organisations, which administer various MOHT programmes and schemes, including research partner organisations in other countries.
9. To safeguard statistical data collected, all electronic storage and transmission are done in a secured manner through implementation of security technologies. Statistical data collected may be retained, as may be necessary and required for legal and business purposes.
10. mindline.sg may contain links to third-party websites, materials, and/or services and their data protection and privacy practices may vary from MOHT’s policies and practices. MOHT takes no responsibility for the content and privacy practices of such other websites and you are encouraged to read the privacy notices of those sites. Once you click on the third-party links, you will be directed to the third-party's websites, materials, and/or services. Please note that MOHT does not manage or control these third-party sites and assumes no responsibility for the policies, contents, services, and materials found on such third-party websites. MOHT shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any damage or loss arising from your access to or use of those third-party websites, materials, and/or services. Your use of the links and access to those websites, materials, and/or services are entirely at your own risk.
11. For optimised site use and much improved user experience, mindline.sg uses Google Analytics version 4 (GA4) at the page level for visitor statistics aggregation. If you wish to know more about Google privacy and terms, you may visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
12. GA4 is disabled specifically for pages containing contents of sensitive nature. For instance, mental self-assessment usage is not tracked by GA4. We wish to inform that while MOHT is working towards protecting the privacy of all users, MOHT is unable to prevent GA4 from tracking page visits as such activities are not within MOHT’s control. Users have the option to completely disable GA4 tracking by installing browser plug-in with blocking function, for example https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
13. mindline.sg uses third-party advertising pixels (i.e., code snippets embedded within a webpage) to track page usage. We wish to inform that third-party advertisers may learn about your usage of certain pages within mindline.sg.
14. From time to time, we update our Data Protection Policy for clarity and for your easier reference on how we handle the information you share when visiting this site. The policy appearing on this page is the latest version. MOHT will notify all users of the changes so you can review and understand the updates