1. MOHT may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites or use the mindline.sg web app. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
2. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, this policy is not intended to supersede or replace any consent previously provided to MOHT.
4. The mindline.sg web app does not ask for or collect data that identifies you. It may make use of your ‘user information’ comprising of nickname, age group, mood and topic(s) of interest. It is optional to enter this user information and you are instructed to not provide any information that would identify you. We may store this user information in the user’s end-user device in order to obtain continuity between sessions, but we will not transmit the this user information outside the device, or to our server. We do collect statistical data (“the Statistical Data”) as to which entries are selected so we can ascertain how anonymous users respond to the web app including analytics usage relating to links at this web app to third party websites, materials and/or services. Therefore this web app does not store any Personally Identifiable Information.
4.1 In line with MOHT's business operations, MOHT (including its related corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies) may collect and retain, as necessary and to the extent permitted by law, the Statistical Data, for effective delivery of services to the public and to facilitate its communications within the public and private healthcare sectors. The types of MOHT's business operations may include but may not necessarily be limited to:
- Day-to-day business and administrative operations of MOHT
- Research and services enhancement
- Corporate governance (including internal and company audits) and policy reviews
- Security and risk management
- Legal and regulatory requirements (including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies)
- Administering and managing relevant relationships to conduct and further the business operations of MOHT
- Facilitating communications with individuals in connection with services provided by MOHT
- Any other purposes reasonably related to the above
4.2 We may share any Statistical Data collected with the Ministry of Health, the relevant regulatory authority for healthcare professionals, other statutory bodies and public agencies for the purpose of complying with their respective requirements, policies, and directives.
4.3 Any Statistical Data collected or provided to MOHT may also be shared among MOHT's appointed service providers performing data processing services to MOHT and authorised third party organisations providing and/or administering various MOHT programmes and schemes. This includes research partner organizations in Singapore and abroad.
4.4 To safeguard the Statistical Data collected, all electronic storage and transmission of Statistical Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
4.5 MOHT will retain Statistical Data collected for as long as required for legal and business needs and requirements.
5. This site may contain links to third party websites, materials and/or services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites. If you click on such links, you will be directed to that third party's websites, materials and/or services. MOHT has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of such third party websites, materials and/or services. MOHT shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever arising from your access to or use of those third party websites, materials and/or services. Use of the links and access to those websites, materials and/or services are entirely at your own risk.
6. MOHT reserves the right to revise and update this data protection policy at any time. The content presented on this page is considered the latest version. Should any modification to this data protection policy occur, MOHT will post the updated version on the page in order that the visitors and users of this website are always made aware of how MOHT safeguards data.