• What's going on inside your body at the moment (e.g. sensations)?
• Is there joy, ease and lightness in what you are doing at the present moment?
• Do you really have any problems right now in this present moment?
• Is there anything you can do to change, improve or remove yourself from a present dissatisfactory situation? If not, how can you move toward accepting your present circumstances?
Exploring your values
• What are your top 5 personal and professional values?
• How are you living outside your values?
• In what areas do you feel a personal sense of responsibility to better the world?
• How are you living outside of your integrity?
Questions about fear and courage
• What do you fear the most?
• What fears have actually come true in your life?
• What would happen if you treated the actions you fear as an experiment?
• For which pending decision could you use 10% more courage?"
Considering worthwhile experiences
• What has made your childhood worthwhile?
• What lessons did you learn last week?
• What makes life worthwhile for you?
• What trip have you always wanted to take, and how could you make this trip happen?